Saturday, November 20, 2010

New stampin up Store set up

Hi everyone. I am excited to let you know about my new stampin up business. I have so many ideas for you all. As your personal creative coach, I am committed to bring you unique ideas so you can create your own personal treasures. I will be combining my machine embroidery projects with stampin up products for really exciting creative projects that you will not be able to get anywhere else. I just love the way everything is beautifully color coordinated. If you are not a machine embroiderer, then I happy to accommodate you as well by providing you with embroidered items. The possibilities are endless.

My Stampinup site

Yes you can shop 24/7 with me.

Thanks everyone for keeping up with me.

Have a wonderful creative filled day,

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment